Happy Friday, Y’all!
A few things that have made this week great:
1. Making this. It’s all of my favorite things in one! I don’t think cheesecake, Reese’s, and cookie dough need much explanation.
2. It’s S-U-N-N-Y! Wahoooo! This may seem silly, but this week has been long and filled with school work, so this weather makes my heart really happy.
3. Passion came to Clemson last night, and let me just tell you- Jesus was there. Overwhelmingly Present. What a perfect way to end four years of Thursday nights at 9:19 spent in Tillman.
4. I’d take a week at Clemson over any other place in the world, and it has been especially beautiful this week. It’s the best place in the world.
5. I read this today in Jesus Calling:
“This is the day that I have made. Rejoice and be glad in it! To find Joy in this day, you must live within its boundaries. I knew what I was doing when I divided time into twenty-four hour segments. I understand human frailty, and I know that you can bear the weight of only one day at a time. Do not worry about tomorrow or get stuck in the past. There is abundant life in my presence today.”
How comforting is it to know that He knows our hearts so intricately, that He even designed time in our best interest? It seems hard not to get caught up in the daily grind of “Work harder, Do better, Keep striving.”, but today I’m so thankful that we serve a God who wants us to put that pressure on His shoulders. He’s so powerful and sovereign, but he still cares about the little details of my day. He takes care of that so that we can live abundantly!
Hope your weekend is wonderful!